Sunday is all about gratitude! Dimanche est dédié à la gratitude!

There are so many heroes right now who are helping keep us safe and saving lives.  We want Sunday, March 29th’s challenge to be about showing our gratitude for our front line workers.  Create something and send them a message.

My family and I have been banging pots and pans, setting off our car alarm all week at 7pm.  Now I want to create something for them.

Il y a tellement de héros à ce moment qui nous gardent en sécurité.  Nous voulons que le défi du dimanche, 29 mars soit un hommage pour montrer notre gratitude pour ceux qui travaillent comme “les héros en blouse blanche”.  Créé quelque chose pour montrer ta gratitude et envoie-leur un message.

Thankful for the nurses and doctors, “I’m very thankful to all the people risking their lives to keep the population safe.”, – Colby, age 8, Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada

Much gratitude to our Health Care Professionals, “Thank you for all that you do!!!” – Kyler & Jaxon, ages 11 & 9, Maple Ridge, BC

Hospital, “I’m thankful for all the hospital workers we have right now, making sure we stay safe and helping those that need it.” – Austin, age 10, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada

My Great Grandma at TRIM in Mission, “Thank you to all the health care workers at TRIM for being with my Great Grandma when I can’t be. Thank you for your sacrifice and being so kind.” – London, age 9, Mission, BC, Canada.

Merci, “Thank you hospital workers for keeping people healthy.” – Cole, age 6, Mission, BC, Canada